- Job title: Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Schreibberaterin
- Organization: Sprachenzentrum / Deutsch als Fremdsprache
- Working group: QuiS - Learning Lab
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-22348
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.sz.uni-erlangen.de/
- Address: Bismarckstraße 10
91054 ErlangenRoom SZ 00.212
- Office hours: Jede Woche Mi, 16:00 - 17:00, Room SZ 02.213,
How I support the Learning Lab:
…As a staff member of the Language Centre (DaF department), I am involved in the Learning Lab.Through writing consultations and courses I support international students who (must ? ) write in German. Together with my Writing Centre colleagues Annette and Shira I coordinate everything that arises in the Writing Centre – for example the writing tutor training.
In an ideal world…
…we’d have a peaceful, respectful life together. Disagreements would be discussed and all people would be healthy, happy and satisfied.
I would describe my personal style of writing and learning as:
…Usually I write and work more efficiently under time pressure. I learn and write very conscientiously, I am also said to have a penchant for perfectionism. Nevertheless, punctuality was never a problem when submitting written papers during my studies – even if I had to make a detour to the university mailbox on my way on holiday or to the family celebration.
My top 3 things to have on a deserted island:
…a good, thick book for the inner warmth, a lighter for the outer warmth and a dear person for both.